OFFSHORE HELIDECK LIGHTING
Lighting for aviation operations on offshore marine vessels certified to UL1598A per US Coast Guard requirements. Where applicable, CAP 437 compliance and ATEX Zone 1 or Class I, Division 2 listing. Surface mounted or semi-flush mounting and all lights have a special marine treatment for corrosion resistance certified to the highest grade military salt spray test.
PHOTOMETRIC TESTING & RESEARCH
In 2010, Point Lighting Corporation installed a Hoffman Goniometer and photometric test range. Special software allows us to model combinations of lenses, reflectors and light sources to optimize new designs.
LED OBSTRUCTION LIGHTING
Point Lighting uses the latest high intensity LED technology in specification grade fixtures. ETL & CSA listed for use in wet locations and ICAO & FAA certified. The only manufacturer that uses only glass and metals, no plastics, in the exterior construction. The programmable PFB beacon permits its synchronization with or without a controller or by means of GPS for use on turbines in wind farms.
NVG COMPATIBLE LIGHTING USING INFRARED LEDS
Point Lighting Corporation has solutions for the use of night vision goggles (NVG) with LED heliport lights and obstruction markers. LED’s emit a single wavelength of colored light that is outside the range of NVG. They also do not produce a significant thermal signature and are, therefore, invisible to NVG. POL double obstruction lights may be ordered with a red visible head and an infrared (IR) head making the light visible with or without NVG. PEL & PRL heliport lights are available with an NVG compatible option which adds IR LED’s to the visible array.
Military versions are available for NVG only tactical applications. POL obstruction lights can be switched between modes. PEL & PRL lights may be ordered as IR only, invisible without NVG.
- LED Red Obstruction Lights L-810
- FAA Standard Aviation Red Lights
- LED Red Flashing Beacons L-864
- NVG Compatible Lighting
- Wind Farm Aviation Lights GPS
- Obstacle Lights with Battery Backup
- White & Dual Obstruction Beacons
- Hazardous Area Obstruction Lights
- Flare Stack Heat Shields
- Obstruction Lighting Controllers
- Interactive Heliport Lighting Guide
- LED Heliport Lighting
- Adjustable Brightness Lighting
- Heliport Lighting Controllers & Radio Operated Remote Control
- Morse Code Identification Beacon
- LED Heliport Beacon
- Lighted Windsocks & Wind Cones
- Helideck Surface Floodlights
- Helideck Status Light System
- Zone 1 & Class 1 Helideck Lights
- Airport Wind Cones L-806 & L-807